We didn’t have that much stuff wit us in Europe trip. Because it was first motorcycle journey and we could find everything easily in Europe what we need.
We looked the motorcycle technic book and wrote some people who did world trip or Africa trip before. And of all search, we really had a long list what we need to carry necessary.
It is look like we will make approx. 40.000 km. in Africa. So, we calculated what we need on the road and how much we can carry on the motorcycle :
- Two extra chains and a pair of chain sprockets for each motorcycles.
- One rear break pad.
- Six oil filters.
- Two air filters.
- Chain oil, cleaner and break cleaner. We never take enough because of space. Hopefully, we will find on the road.
- Two spark plugs.
- Extra front lamp
- Extra fuses
- One pair inner tube which our old inner tube.
- 11 lt. jerry can. CRF250L tank is only 7.7 liters.
- Tire pomp.
- Tire pressure.
- Tire repair-kit.
- Petrol tube (see through). Any case, if we need to get petrol from other vehicles. We have been using to put petrol in our stove from the tank with it.
- WD40, duck tapes, glues, repair staff for tent, stove, shoes…. etc.
- Extra screws and of course a lot of screw drivers J
- We took 3 lt engine oil which wasn’t necessary. After that, we saw that it was good choose because we couldn’t find in Mauritania to change.
- Chain lock, disk alarms and locks.
What we have been learning on the road we always like to share. You can find playlist to watch from our maintenance here :